Ticket Purchase and Entry Terms and Conditions of Use
By opting to purchase or possess tickets to the Southern Highlands Food & Wine Festival, you automatically agree to our Ticket Purchase and Entry Terms and Conditions.
The abbreviation used SHF&WF or the term ‘Festival’ in this document refers to the Southern Highlands Food and Wine Festival.
- A printed or digital ticket is required for scanning upon entry for admission to the event.
- Ticket purchaser is responsible for purchase of the appropriate ticket i.e. Over 18yrs, 13-17yrs. Proof of identification may be required.
- Patrons under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No refunds will be made due to inclement weather – the show will go on, rain, hail or shine.
- Change of ticket date is possible up to ten (10) days before Friday 8th December 2023.
- The price of all tickets associated with SHF&WF is non-negotiable.
- By purchasing a SHF&WF ticket, it is deemed that any photographic likeness captured during the Festival may be used in all forms of media, advertising, and promotion. SHF&WF will not sell or use these images inappropriately.
- Once a ticket has been purchased, SHW&F has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in cases where the tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- The sole authorised sources the purchase of SHF&WF tickets are through the SHF&W Festival site www.southernhighlandsfestival.com.au or at the Destination Southern Highlands Information Centre located in Mittagong. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- SHF&WF tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- SHF&WF reserves the right to investigate if there has been any violation of SHF&WF ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of the SHF&WF will be the final arbiter in cases of disputes.
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon SHF&WF starts on 8 December 2023 at 5.00pm and finishes at 4.00pm on Sunday 10th December 2023. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If the SHF&WF is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances not in the control of SHF&WF, including but not limited to, natural disasters, pandemic, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like, ticket holders will be offered a full or partial refund. The decision of SHF&WF will be considered final.
- If SHF&WF is fully cancelled, the refund will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
Conditions of Entry to the Southern Highlands Food & Wine Festival
- SHF&WF is a ‘rain or shine’ event. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event if dangerous inclement weather threatens safety, with notification to be issued via the SHF&WF Facebook page and website.
- The SHF&WF souvenir tasting glass will only be offered to those attendees(s) who are 18yrs and over who hold the correct ticket. Proof of age ID may be required.
- Attendees under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Entry will be refused to any patron under the influence of excessive alcohol, drugs, or any other stimulant.
- SHF&WF does not take any responsibility for personal/financial damages caused to attendees at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue.
- Entry to SHF&WF is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter, venue and artists accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damages caused to patrons or patrons’ property while attending the festival.
- In the event of an emergency, ticket holders/attendees must follow all official directions given by event staff.
- Disruptive or anti-social, intoxicated, or disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated, and offending attendees will be evicted from the venue.
- Attendees are required to respect the neighbours and residents whilst entering and exiting the event; keep noise to a minimum; place rubbish in allocated bins; and not to park vehicles in a way that obstructs residential or emergency access.
- All bags may be subject to search by security.
- Any patron found carrying illegal substances will be referred to the police.
- No food or drinks are allowed to be brought onto the premises at SHF&WF.
- No liquids are permitted to be brought on site for safety and security reasons. Free water is provided on site.
- No animals are permitted on site (apart from authorised guide/companion dogs).
- Prohibited items may be confiscated and disposed of. Any person found to have prohibited items may also be refused entry or removed from site. Prohibited include, but not limited to, the following:
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Laser pointers, fireworks, flares or sparklers
- Drone and/or other remote-controlled devices
- Unauthorized promotional materials
- Animals (excluding service animals)
- SHF&WF follows a ‘zero-tolerance policy’. Any person causing a public nuisance or jeopardising safety or indulging in any type of disruptive, antisocial or objectionable behaviour may be refused entry or removed from the site and participation in the event will be terminated immediately and ticket voided.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
For information regarding ticketing, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing refer to http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
SHF&WF reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website www.southernhighlandsfestival.com.au. These changes will relate back to the date of release for all SHF&WF tickets.